Who can help me if I have problems with my tenant?

  • Category: FAQ
  • Read 889 times

Contact Rental Housing Tribunal. Contact centre: 0860 106 166. Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Web page: www.westerncape.gov.za/general-publication/rental-housing-tribunal.

Last modified on20 July 2015

Contact us

Head Office

P O Box 38030, Pinelands,7430

t: 084 516 7334

e: info@assesscent.co.za

Log In or Sign up