What should I do if I think my tenant is involved in illegal activities on my property?

  • Category: FAQ
  • Read 761 times

Report your suspicions to South African Police Services (Crime Stop Tip-off line: 0860 010 111). It is also a good idea to add a clause to your lease stating that no illegal activities are to be conducted on the property, which would give you grounds to cancel the lease immediately

Last modified on20 July 2015

Contact us

Head Office

P O Box 38030, Pinelands,7430

t: 084 516 7334

e: info@assesscent.co.za

Log In or Sign up