What can I do if the tenant has damaged the property?

  • Category: FAQ
  • Read 872 times

If you asked for a deposit, you can use the money to repair damages attributed to the tenant beyond normal wear and tear when the tenant moves out. Contact the Rental Housing Tribunal if you have problems at 0860 106 166 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Last modified on20 July 2015

Contact us

Head Office

P O Box 38030, Pinelands,7430

t: 084 516 7334

e: info@assesscent.co.za

Log In or Sign up