What can I do if the neighbours complain about my tenant?

  • Category: FAQ
  • Read 857 times

Check if the tenant's behaviour is in violation of the House Rules. If so, you may be able to invoke your lease's cancellation clause and give your tenant notice.

Contact us

Head Office

P O Box 38030, Pinelands,7430

t: 084 516 7334

e: info@assesscent.co.za

Log In or Sign up