Can I take my tenant's possessions if the rent is in arrears?

  • Category: FAQ
  • Read 939 times

You will have to obtain a court order first. The Sheriff of the Court will then attach your tenant's property to the amount of the money due to you. If you take your tenant's possessions without a court order, it's theft.

Contact us

Head Office

P O Box 38030, Pinelands,7430

t: 084 516 7334


Log In or Sign up